Terms and Conditions
All major Credit/Debit Cards and Bank Transfer through Net Banking are acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. All booking and/ or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
Business Ordinance :
Aaheli Publishers holds no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out or the decline of authorization for any transaction made by the customer on his/her account, having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Shipping Policies :
1. If a customer choose, normal delivery, than the shipment will be done by either Indian Post Registered parcel or by normal courier companies which take 6-10 days to deliver an Order
2. If a customer choose, fast delivery, than the shipment will be done by either Speed Post or by some good Pvt. Courier companies. It will take 3-6 days to deliver a parcel
3. If a customer is from Kolkata and ready to collect from our office (5/1, Ramanath Majumder Street, Kolkata-700009) than there will be no shipping charge. Parcel will be hand over in office within 3 days of order
Refund Policies :
1. If a customer wants to cancel a order before shipment, there will be a 5% deduction or order amount and remaining amount will be refunded back to customer account
2. If a customer want to cancel an order after shipment or want to return after delivery due to any reason, both side shipment cost be beared by the customer, we will process the refund only after receipt books in our Kolkata office
3. For the refund purpose, a customer needs to submit bank details in which he want to have refund. Bank details include Account holder Name. A/c no. IFSC code and Branch Name. All this details need to submit Online to our email ID email@example.com
4. It will take 7-10 days to reflect amount in your bank account
generally and the documents you post on access and for your conduct on and off the site. is credited and administered by Aaheli Publishers, West Bengal, India as such the laws of India shall apply; courts in West Bengal shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers Aaheli Publishers reserves the right to make changes to the site and the terms
conditions and disclaimers.